Following the Government Level 5 restrictions announced, all club training activity has ceased until midnight on 31 January 2021 or further notice. Our Community based Club fully supports the guidance and public health restrictions from FAI and Government/HSE and urge all in our community to continue to adhere to public health guidelines at this difficult time.
FAI UPDATE ON GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES FOR FOOTBALL IN LEVEL 5
All football activity is suspended until January 31st - with the exception of senior SSE Airtricity League and senior Women’s National League teams who are exempt. In addition to this, please note the following:
- The new Government Level 5 Guidelines DO NOT ALLOW for any collective team training for any team other than senior SSE Airtricity League or Women’s National League teams
- The new Government Level 5 Guidelines DO NOT ALLOW for any adult amateur, Futsal and underage football activity including the underage National Leagues and all schoolboy and schoolgirl football
- The new Government Level 5 Guidelines DO NOT ALLOW for any trials or assessments until further notice – with the exception of senior SSE Airtricity League and senior Women’s National League teams who are exempt subject to League guidelines
- The new Government Level 5 Guidelines allow for INDIVIDUAL training only
Additional restrictions from gov.ie in relation to training:
- People may meet with people from one other household in outdoor settings when taking exercise.
- No indoor or outdoor exercise group activities, including those involving children, should take place.
- Outdoor golf and tennis are not permitted.
- Individual training only. No indoor or outdoor gatherings involving “individual training” except for professional and elite sports.
- Professional, elite sports, horse racing, greyhound racing and approved equestrian events only are permitted to continue behind closed doors.
- No other matches or events are to take place.